Family Practice Professional (PA/NP)
The Faulkton Area Medical Center is looking for a Family Practice Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to fill a full or part time position to assume responsibility for the provision of care and medical management of patients at the clinic and hospital under the direction and supervision of a physician.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited program.
- Current South Dakota NP/PA license, board certification, basic life support, advanced cardiac life support, and advanced traumatic life support certifications. Pediatric advanced life support certification is also preferred.
- Federal and South Dakota State DEA certification.
- At a minimum, 3 years experience in hospital/ER/clinic setting.
Applicants are expected to possess excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently as well as with other members of the FAMC team. Electronic medical record experience is preferred, but not required. Schedule would be as follows:
- 4 clinic days per week, one night per week of ER call (5PM-7AM)
- 10 weekends per year of ER call (5PM Friday – 7 AM Monday)
- Included in holiday rotation with other providers
- 2 clinic days per week, one night per week of ER call (5 PM-7AM)
- 10 weekends per year of ER call (5 PM Friday – 7 AM Monday)
- Included in holiday call rotation with other providers
Must be willing to relocate to or near Faulkton.
Please contact Blythe Smith, Human Resources at 605-598-6262 for more information. Resumes can be mailed to FAMC to the attention of Human Resources, PO Box 100, Faulkton, SD 57438. Serious inquiries only. Position will remain open until filled.
The Faulkton Area Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.